What’s In My Travel Bag
Hi Sweet Friends!
With Summer coming to an end, my travel season is finally beginning! When you live in Florida, by August you are more than ready to get somewhere that is not crazy hot. I love that it is such a beautiful place with such gorgeous weather, but I love (and miss) the seasons! More than that, I LOVE to travel. If I could be jetting around the world at all times, I would be!
I love airports, long road-trips, seeing new places and meeting new people. Some of my favorite things are eating local cuisine, hearing new dialect and becoming enveloped in the amazing adventures that travel brings.
When planning my adventures for the future, my new goal is to travel globally and see some of the amazing places that only live in my Pinterest Boards right now. My feet are always itching to travel and I yearn to be on the move. I want to see and do as many amazing things as I possibly can in this life!
But, when you travel a lot you start to learn exactly what you need to pack to make sure you are prepared for any thing that may be thrown at you!
The incredibly sweet people at Amara so generously sent me this beyond gorgeous Ted Baker bag and these stunning Dusty Pink Kreafunk headphones. The people on their team are truly a dream to work with and their site has a ton of stuff – from endless home decor options to lifestyle and gifts. If you are obsessed with travel, home decor and lavish, beautiful items then Amara is the site for you. Truly, I am like a kid in a candy store with so many amazing options.
Here is what I bring with me:
- This Ted Baker bag honestly blew me away, it is so sturdy and beyond gorgeous. I have owned more expensive bags that didn’t have such a high quality. I am obsessed with the rose gold accents, the finite details on each and every inch of it and the absolutely vibrant interior. In addition, it has wheels and a handle so it is PERFECT for travel!
My Favorite Makeup Items
- I don’t think I have ever lost a bag while traveling yet, but the horror stories and being such a *sweet hot mess* make me extra cautious about what goes on my checked bag and my carry on. Furthermore, a decent amount of the time I am running late and end up doing my makeup on the plane before I get wherever I am going. #hotmessexpress
I love to keep a few items with me, and while I don’t bring my entire makeup bag having a few things with me helps me to remain fresh and know where my favorites are at all times.
- I just got a new computer, and it is my baby. I need to buy a new case, but even when I had my old dinosaur computer I treated it like it was super expensive because my job/whole life is on my computer and I can’t be without it.
- If you didn’t know – if you are a student you can get a MacBook Air for $150 off AND a free pair of $300 Beats. It made me feel exponentially better about spending the money I did, even though I had no choice because my last computer literally died. #RIP2013DELL
- Yes, it is a reindeer Wet Brush. I know. My sister bought it for me last Christmas and I am crazy in love with it, and who doesn’t love a little bit of Christmas magic in everyday. I have been growing my hair out for about a year now. But it is so easily knotted and without my Wet Brush I would for sure have dreads by this point.
- Amara sent me these *stunning* KREAFUNK aHead Headphones in the shade Dusty Pink and they are honestly one of the best pairs of headphones I have ever owned. They fit so nicely, look so chic and come with a gorgeous little dust bag that is perfect for traveling. They also have incredible audio! The sounds of the airport are completely drowned out – and you look stylish.
- When traveling, my phone dies SO quickly. When on a plane for awhile, or on the move for several hours I can’t be attached to a plug. This portable charger is honestly a lifesaver. The one I have holds three full iPhone charges, and I love not having to worry about my phone charge.
- I actually usually wear a glam, activewear outfit and often that means wearing my gym shoes. But if I am not wearing them, I always bring them. You never know when you will need a pair of neutral, super comfortable shoes. Plus, these are so easily packed because they are flexible and super lightweight.
- When traveling, WEAR LAYERS. I can’t tell you how many times I have boarded a plane in Florida in December in a t-shirt and leggings and gotten off in Ohio and it is snowing. Even if the weather won’t be a drastic difference, you never know what the temperature will be in the airport, car or plane and making sure you can be comfortable in all situations is so key to enjoying travel.
Then I just throw in the obvious essentials, keys, wallet, cellphone and whatever else I may need!
What is your number one travel essential?
Thank you so much for reading friends!
A special thank you to Amara for sending me these amazing items!
This post contains affiliate links. Some items were sent to me for review.